The Internal Business Development Coordinator is part of a team who are responsible for delivering against set budgets and targets in line with company hire and sales related expectation. Working and communicating effectively with all areas of the business from external sales teams to Credit Control, Operations, Procurement and the Hire Control Team is paramount to the BDC’s success. Lead generation, fact finding, client account management & development, tendering and commercial pricing are all key areas of activity in this role. Generating new business opportunities, working as part of a wider portfolio team and seeing each opportunity through to execution is paramount in such a pivotal role.
- To achieve budgeted sales.
- Increase profitable revenue streams by developing a select portfolio of clients.
- Target new customers via cold calling.
- To increase customer awareness of Garic and our products and related services.
- Understand market sector trends.
- Ensure effective planning on a monthly cycle.
- Manage the relationship with and communicate effectively with 3rd Party Partners & Suppliers.
- Ensure all internal and external communications are documented on the correct forms.
- Complete and update customer data base on company CRM system.
- Proficiently use the current Insphire & CRM system to ensure professional transactional process is completed with each Client.
Conduct weekly/monthly review meetings with internal stakeholders to identify opportunity and or risk.