The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the existing territory of business and establishing new clients through managing the sales of company’s products and services. Reporting into the Head of Hire & Service , this role will have overall responsibility for a defined geographical area, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to deliver year on year growth within a defined region.
- Identify, engage, plan and develop new accounts for your region.
- Coordinate client relationship opportunities.
- Developing a select portfolio of clients, who buy and hire equipment.
- To increase customer awareness of Garic and our products and related services.
- To support the development of key accounts
- To feedback to Marketing and Line Management details on; Competitor activity, Client activity, New sites, Area challenges and potential new opportunities (clients & product development)
- Deliver world class customer service to both new and existing clients