*Calculations are based on safe fill levels at 95% total tank capacity & specific gravity of diesel as 0.9
We also offer an AceCube Versatile Trailer to make this product easier to manoeuvre - please click here to learn more.
All tanks are approved and certified to the following standards:
- UL 142 / ULC S-601
- UN31 A/Y
- CAN CG343, 146, 2002
- TSSA B1390 ON – 2006 (Optional)
- Lifting when Full Certified 450L to 3000L
- Vibration Tested
- Patent Design
- Bi-directional forklift plates, internal baffle plates, galvanised hatch plates, stacking corners & lifting eyes to allow safe & easy handling
- Designed to stack inside shipping containers & across truck beds providing economical transportation
- Unique hexagonal corners for extra strength. Three letter box openings for secure & safe hose connections
- Large designed dispensing gun equipment compartment with fixed arrangements to carry hose reels, pumps, gun nozzles, cables, batteries & bund alarms
- 110% bunded tank capacity – to meet the global environmental regulations
- Completely removable inner tank for easy maintenance & cleaning
- Primary & secondary hatch plates – for multiple use & versatility. The primary hatch plate acts as a man way
- The primary hatch plate is fitted with a 3 inch fill pipe, three – 1“ return pipes & three – 1¼” feed pipes as standard for multiple use
- Space efficient design – easily stacked 2 high when full & 3 high when empty
- Unique pitched outer lid – designed to allow for dust & rain regress
- The primary hatch plate comes complete with a secure lockable design & and has beading around the lid closing position
3 inch fusible fill cap, 2 inch pressure vacuum vent, standard breather vent, 3 x 1¼” feed.
Fitting Plate: sockets, 3 x 1” return sockets, float level fuel gauge.
Fitting Plate: Supplied with blank plate as standard, optional return & feed sockets available.
|Unit Name||Acecube Model ACV 2000L|
|Outer Tank Thickness||3mm|
|Inner Tank Thickness||4mm|
|Safe Fuel Fill Levels||2850L|