The AceCube Versatile Trailer has been designed and constructed to carry fuel volumes for 950 litres and 2,000 litres and fit precisely onto single-axle and twin-axle road tow trailers.
To ensure stability and safety the Road Tow Range comes equipped with pre-designed trailer connection points, which are positioned under the bi-directional base frame.
Standard features consist of:
- A third wheel jockey
- Reverse brakes
- Inbuilt countersunk tail light fittings with protection cover
- Mud guards
- Heavy duty ball hitch and a brake away cable
Designed to fit the AceCube Tank Range.
3000KG MGW tandem Trailer to suit DyMac 950L or 2000L ACV or 45KVA Generator. This is rated @ 3000kg with an unladen weight of 450kg giving a payload capacity of 2550kg. Tank mounting transoms are bolted so that the space between can be adjusted to carry other equipment such as generators
The chassis specification is as follows, comprising of:
- 2 x 1500kg Rubber Suspension Axle c/w 200x50AR Spreadlever brakes PCD of drum 5 stud 112 PCD
- 4 x Wheels & Tyre 185R14 8pl tyres fitted to 5.5Jx14 wheel 5×112 PCD
- 1 x Cast Overrun Coupling 3000kg capacity fitted with 50mm Cast lockable head or Eye attachment as required 1 x 48mm
- Telescopic Serrated jockey wheel
- 1 pair of plastic tandem mudguards to suit 14” wheels & tyre
- 1 set of fully UK/EU approved lights, combination lights at the rear with separate number plate lights, Front side marker lights, reflectors amber and white, wiring loom to plug sitted to front of chassis and separate plug to plug cable c/e with 7 pin adaptor plug
- Fully galvanised chassis frame