During 2019, Garic has cemented its reputation as one of most innovative and forward-thinking suppliers of site welfare facilities, accommodation, plant and equipment and maintained its exemplary reputation for customer service.
Underpinning this is the fact that the company is passionate about what it does; an ethos fully supported by its hardworking and loyal staff, most of who have been with the company for over ten years. Customer feedback this year continues to centre on the exemplary reputation of its staff and more specifically, how everyone is always willing to go the extra mile.
In recognition of this, Garic recently launched a brand new quarterly award scheme to highlight and celebrate such dedication and commitment. The Excellence Awards is now a companywide scheme, where employees can nominate another member of staff for one of five coveted titles:
- Be Better – going above and beyond to exceed output expectations
- Be Innovative – embracing opportunities whilst initiating or implementing a change for the better
- Work Together – giving an exceptional level of support to others inside and/or outside the business
- Do the Right Thing – take charge of a particular situation or solve a difficult problem
- Trust Each Other – trust and empower people to deliver the right outcomes for our customers and the business
Each title represents Garic’s core values and the first winners have now been revealed as those that the company felt best demonstrated one or more of those key attributes.
The Be Innovative award went to Barrie Ashcroft, notably for his valuable input during the development of Garic’s latest product launch, the Hybrid Welfare Van. Jade Hunter was the winner of Trust Each Other, Salvatore Spadafora scooped Work Together, Ian Bradford received Be Better and Christine McBride took Do the Right Thing.
The winners win vouchers and a meal for 2!
Nominations for the next awards have now closed and the winners will be notified shortly.
Good luck to all nominees!