With commercial know-how, robust safe systems of work and a wealth of technical knowledge Garic Rail is your perfect rail supplier partner.
Garic Rail is a programmed and structured service which plans, organises and manages plant, welfare and site solution propositions for the rail industry.
The division is specifically equipped to bring the latest plant and welfare innovations to the rail sector. We have developed an innovative product range for our network of rail customers to ensure you have access to all the latest industry developments.
At Garic Rail, we have a minimum hire period of 1 week across all of our rail products, meaning that any short work or weekend jobs can be scheduled in at minimum cost.
We are able to fulfil all of your out of normal working hour’s operations, including weekend working and anti-social hours for deliveries, repairs and servicing. To ensure we always have stock available and can guarantee response times required we ensure stock levels are always maintained.
- Rail Armadillo – We have 6 and 12 person Rail Armadillos which are towable, as well as having the Solar Hybrid 12V Rail Armadillo which is part of our eco series range. The unit offers unrivalled comfort and convenience and is ready to use as soon as it’s in position.
- Rail Welfare Vans – The Garic Rail Welfare Vans are the perfect self-contained mobile solution for teams up to seven workers. The van is ideal for track work across longer distances. Fully equipped with USB points, tool store and drying room, this is perfect mobile, 8 person self-contained welfare unit.
- Rail Site Tower Lights – Garic’s Anti Topple Heimdall Safety Tower Lights are inclusive of a smart stability safety system to sense ground movement. The 9 metre mast will automatically lower to a safe position to minimise the possibility of a rollover, virtually eradicating any catastrophic consequences.
- 40ft Site Welfare Trailer– Our 40ft Site Welfare Trailers are completely modifiable and can be tailored to meet specific needs from sleeper facilities to canteens and offices. These are some of the largest mobile welfare units on the market today. The trailer typically suits 16 people, depending on its configuration, it has pull-outsteps complete with safety handrails. The trailer is fully self-sufficient with waste, water and fuel tanks alongside its own generator.
- Mobile Rail Dust Cannon- Along with our current range of mobile and static dust cannons, we have developed a mountable dust cannon which fits on the back of any rolling stock which supresses dust when laying the ballast.
IT’S EASY TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT, CALL GARIC ON 03300 948060 OR CONTACT OUR TEAM USING THE FORM BELOW.